Turkey Visa for Sudanese
Turkey has become the world's most significant commercial and tourism hub in the past ten years. Tourists prefer Turkey due to the vast array of recreational activities and historical remarkability, whereas it is the perfect gateway to European markets for traders.
Visiting Turkey is now much easier with the introduction of an efficient electronic visa system. It is one of the quickest visa processing systems globally, where travellers from over 104 countries can now get a visa for Turkey online without even visiting the Turkish embassy or consulate. Sudan is among the list of countries that qualify for a visa to Turkey . If you are planning to apply for a Turkey visa from Sudan, here's all you need to know.
What is an eVisa?
The Republic of Turkey relaxed its tourist and business visa regulations considerably in 2013 by introducing an electronic visa system. Popularly known as the eVisa, it is an electronic travel authorization that the traveller can apply for and receive online.
Turkey Visa Conditions:
Although the e-Visa Turkey makes it convenient for the traveller to receive an official travel permit to enter and stay in Turkey. It is offered for tourism and business purposes. This means only those travellers wishing to visit Turkey for tourism or business-related purposes can apply for the Turkish e-Visa.
Another essential condition related to the eVisa is that the traveller must intend to visit Turkey for a short trip. The eVisa will be valid for 6 months (180 days). However, the visa holder can stay in the country for 30 days. The stay duration varies according to the applicant's nationality. Sudanese travellers can stay in Turkey for 30 days.
How to Apply for an eVisa?
Applying for a Turkish visa is a user-friendly and straightforward process. The traveller needs to fill out a Turkey visa application form and pay the visa fee using a payment card to apply for an e-Visa formally. The traveller can apply from anywhere and at any time of the day, even on public holidays. Since the entire process is completed online, all applicants need to have is an internet connection, necessary travel documents, and a payment card.
Who is Eligible for eVisa?
Sudanese are eligible to apply for a visa if they fulfil the following criteria:
- They must hold a valid Sudan passport. Their passport must stay valid for at least 90 days from the date they enter Turkey,with at least 2 unused pages for verification
- They must hold a valid residence permit or visa from any of the Schengen area countries, the USA, UK, or Ireland. However, travellers must possess a valid visa because E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- They must have proof of hotel booking/reservation.
- They must possess sufficient financial means to support their trip to Turkey. The minimum requirement is US$ 50 per day.
- I have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
Points to Note:
- You don't need to submit any support documents with the application form. Carry these documents along with you while traveling to Turkey.
- As soon as you reach the entry point, the border control authorities will check your passport, Turkey eVisa, and all the support documents mentioned above.
- Please check your passport's validity before traveling to Turkey. It must stay valid 150 days after you depart from Turkey. For instance, if your trip is 30 days long, the passport should be valid for 120 more days after your trip has ended.
Turkey eVisa Application Process:
Turkish visa application is a two-step process where you need to provide personal and passport information and pay the visa fee.
You will have to provide specific personal details concerning your identity, passport, travel dates and other supporting information like email address.
Be very careful when filling out the Turkey visa application form. Cross-check the information, especially your name's spelling, from the details printed on your passport's biography page. Any mismatches would either render your application invalid or delay the process of visa issuance.
Pay the visa fee online and submit the application.Payment can be done with a valid credit or debit card.You can expect to receive the eVisa in your email inbox;the processing time depends upon the payment package you choose.
It is important to note that the e-Visa is only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism or commerce. Any other vis application such as work,study are given by the Turkish Consulates or Embassies.
What Type of Visa Sudanese Can Apply For?
To travel to Turkey, Sudanese can apply for a single-entry visa only. Their visa will be valid for 90 days. However, the maximum duration of their stay cannot exceed a 30 days period. The validity of their visa will be determined according to the expected travel date the applicant mentions in the visa application form.
Turkish Visa Cost:
The visa cost is determined according to the processing time you choose. We offer three different processes for Sudanese travellers, Normal, Rush, and Super Rush. You can check here Turkey visa cost and processing period breakdown are as following:
- Normal Processing- Visa application will be processed within 1 - 2 Days.
- Rush Processing- Visa application will be processed within 6 - 12 Hours.
Super Rush Processing- Visa application will be processed within 1 - 6 Hours.