Turkey e Visa for Chad Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
Chad and Turkey have united beliefs related to culture, religion, and ethnicity, despite the limited economic relations. Turkish Government sent developmental and health assistance to Chadians during the drought in the 1990s. Türkiye Scholarships helped the students of Chad to avail undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs. Bilateral relations between the two countries improved when their respective embassies opened to the public. Starting December 2013, Turkish Airlines launched direct flights between Istanbul to N’Djamena.
Citizens of Chad have to apply for a Turkish visa for entry. Chadians who have an official and ordinary passport are eligible to get a single-entry permit under certain conditions. Travelers from Chad should conform to the standard requirement of conditional e-Visa. Chadians must be a member of Schengen countries or have an existing resident permit to these three countries:
- The United Kingdom
- The United States of America
Chadians have to submit proof of residence as part of the verification. The system will not accept e-Visa or e-Permits issued from the countries above.
A traveler from Chad can stay in Turkey for thirty days via a single-entry permit. The system grants a 180-day validity to their E-Visa document starting on the issuance date.
Privilege Of The Countries Under Conditional E-visa
Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs announced that the visa process now has an option for an electronic application. It benefits Chadian travelers who do not have spare time to apply for the visa personally. The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs announced the list of nationalities eligible to apply online. E-Visa works the same with sticker visa, but the electronic application has been on-demand since its announcement. Here's why:
- Chad travelers can apply for a Turkish E-Visa three to five days before their intended travel.
- Unlike the conventional visa application, e-Visa does not require a physical appointment. Chadians can complete the online form using their laptop and phone.
- Chadian travelers can have the result of their application within twenty-four to seventy-two hours.
- The Turkey E-Visa portal has options to translate into selected languages. Instructions in each section are easy to understand to make it beginner-friendly.
- Chadian travelers with approved applicants will get the e-Visa document in their registered email, and they have to print it on paper. Border authorities will check it along with other supporting documents. If the Chadian travelers fail to use it within 180 days, it will be invalid.
Turkish E-visa Policy And Restrictions For Chadians
Travelers from Chad can apply for the Turkey E-Visa system if they intend to visit for business activities and tourism. The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs limits the type of visa accessible through the portal due to different requirements. Therefore, Chad citizens who would like to apply for a Turkey working permit or educational pass have to visit the embassy.
As per the Turkish E-Visa nationality list, Chad remains under the conditional category. Chadian travelers have to be existing residents in the United States of America, Ireland, or the United Kingdom. Valid membership in the Schengen Area could also make them qualify for a 30 days single-entry visa. As part of the documentation, e-Permits and e-Visa from these countries will get tagged as invalid.
Chadians must fly with the following aviation partners of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- Onur Air
- Turkish Airlines
- Pegasus Airlines
- Atlas Global Airlines
If the criteria above are complete, Chadian travelers can proceed with filling out the form online. Supporting documents are not necessary during the application, but it is an advantage. The system requires Chadian travelers to have the following for a successful application:
- A passport valid for six months
- Email address
- Settle the visa fee (available through American Express, UnionPay, Diner’s Club, Discover, JCB, WeChat Pay, Mastercard, Visa, Alipay, iDeal, EPS, PayU, and Bancontact)
Chadian travelers should show their supporting documents to border control authorities upon arrival. They must have the following:
- Minimum of 50USD per day in their statement of account or proof of income
- Travel itinerary including their hotel accommodation
- Yellow Fever Vaccine Certificate (Chadian travelers age nine months and above)
- Travel Insurance
Chadians can stay in Turkish borders during the allowable days indicated in their e-Visa. In case the foreign national overstays in Turkey, the traveler may have to pay fines and penalties. They should not exceed the given timeframe window. Non-compliance may result in being banned from future travels in the country.
Chadians have the option to request an extended visa. Doing so will require a different process that is not available in the portal. Chadian travelers can submit a formal request in a Turkish police station. If the authority permits, they get a temporary resident visa. Additional fees may vary, and foreign nationals have to shoulder the cost.
A Quick Step To Turkish E-visa Form
The Turkish e-Visa system can accommodate applications worldwide. A beginner-friendly portal and does not consume more time than necessary. Chad travelers applying for travel authorization can follow these easy steps:
- The applicant should choose Chad as the country of origin. Chadians have to select the type of travel document they would use for their trip.
- The next page will show the validity period and number of days Chadian travelers can stay in Turkey
- The system will give standard criteria for countries under conditional e-Visa
- Chadian travelers must declare personal information. The system would ask for specific details of their passport and travel dates, and the applicant must be accurate.
- The system will verify Chadian's email address before it reroutes to a secured portal for the charge. (See complete lists of available payment portals above.)
Important Note: The application gets locked for processing after submission, and no changes are allowed after. Crucial mistakes or inaccurate information may lead to canceled entry. Chadian may have to reapply if the system tags it as an invalid application.
Additional Travel Requirement For Passengers Bound To Turkey
Turkish Ministry of Health requires all incoming passengers age six years and above to get a SARS‑COV‑2 PCR TEST. It becomes a mandatory requirement due to the rising number of COVID-19 patients. Airlines accredited to the Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs give seventy-two hours window for all passengers to take the test before onboarding. If Chadians exceed the allowable time, they may not get to board on the plane. Turkish Governments are a hundred percent compliant with people coming in and out of Turkish borders.