Turkey e Visa for Cape Verde Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
The Turkey eVisa is a digital travel authorization that offers a convenient and efficient way for Cape Verde citizens to visit Turkey. This electronic document, which can be obtained entirely online, eliminates the need for a traditional visa application process. Whether for tourism or business, the Turkey eVisa opens the door for Cape Verdeans to explore the rich history, vibrant culture, and stunning landscapes of Turkey. Please note that eligibility criteria apply, and approval is at the discretion of the Turkish government.
Turkish E-visa Policy And Requirements For Cape Verdeans
- All Cape Verdean citizens, regardless of travel duration, require an e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism or business purposes.
Types of E-visas:
- Single-entry e-Visa: Valid for 180 days from the date of issue, allows one entry and a maximum stay of 30 days. Ideal for short getaways or business trips.
- Multiple-entry e-Visa: Valid for 180 days from the date of issue, allows multiple entries and a maximum stay of 90 days per entry during the validity period. Perfect for those planning multiple visits or extended stays.
- Valid Cape Verdean passport with at least six months remaining validity upon arrival in Turkey.
- Recent digital photo.
- Valid email address to receive updates and the e-Visa document.
- Apply online through the official Turkish e-Visa portal
- Choose the appropriate e-Visa type based on your travel plans.
- Fill out the Turkey visa application form with required details like passport information, travel dates, and purpose of visit.
- Pay the application fee using a valid credit/debit card.
Processing Time and Validity:
- Processing times generally take a few days, but apply at least 7 days before your travel date to avoid last-minute stress.
- Once approved, the e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport and valid for the chosen duration.
- You can track your application status and download the e-Visa document from the e-Visa portal.
- Print a copy of the e-Visa to present at border control upon arrival in Turkey.
- For detailed information and requirements, refer to the official e-Visa website mentioned above.
Turkey’s border authorities will ask for the following requirements:
- Proof of Income (at least 50 USD per day)
- Confirmed Hotel Accommodation
- Travel insurance
Cape Verdeans should stick to the allowable days indicated in their Turkey E-Visa. Overstaying has equivalent consequences. They may pay fines and penalties for staying more than thirty days. Unnecessary and unreported extensions could result in being banned from future travels in Turkey. If extending their stay is inevitable, they can go to the nearest Police Station. From there, they can negotiate to get a temporary resident visa. Requesting an Turkey visa extension may be subject to paying an additional fee.